Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience
*Please note: This exhibition is not managed by York Museums Trust. Please direct all ticketing and other enquiries directly to Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience
Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience enables visitors to step inside the paintings, world and mind of the 19th century impressionist painter.
The multimedia experience tells Van Gogh’s life and his creations through projections, recreations and interactive elements of his artworks around the historic exhibition space. Over 200 of his works are featured, but rather than remaining static, the huge projections of paintings come alive with digital animation and an emotive soundtrack, to create a world where the visitor sees through the eyes of Vincent Van Gogh for a 35 minute, fully immersive 360 degree experience.
Last entry is one hour before closing, and visits take approximately one hour. York St Mary’s is located in Castlegate, with easy access from the Coppergate Centre, adjacent to JORVIK Viking Centre.
Admission prices are £13.00 for adults, £11.00 for concessions and students and £9.00 for children. Family tickets are available for £38.00 (two adults and two children). For more information, please visit www.vangoghexpo.co.uk
For inquiries Please Call: 01904 501544
Ticket Queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Groups & Schools: email@example.com
- York Museums Trust announces appointment of a new Chief Executive
- York Museums Trust announces move of CEO Reyahn King to a new post at National Trust for Scotland
- York Museums Trust invitation to tenders
- Former director of the National Railway Museum and London Transport Museum joins York Museums Trust Board of Trustees
- UK premiere for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience