The main entrance area is fully accessible by approaching York St Mary’s from Coppergate Square, within the Coppergate Centre. Visitors approaching from the Castlegate side have to go down a short flight of steps.
The building is on two floors. The main exhibition area on the ground floor is fully accessible. The children’s area on the upper mezzanine can only be accessed via a flight of stairs.
There is one disabled toilet with baby changing facilities on the ground floor.
The church is located in the city centre, with frequent local buses and Park and Ride stops within close walking distance. Cars can drop off visitors close to the entrance of St Mary’s on Castlegate. Castle Car Park is directly opposite the church and has Blue Badge parking bays. For more information on car parking in York, please click here.
For more information please call 01904 687687 or email email@example.com.
- Embroider Your Dreams: Artist Calls for York Exhibition Input
- York Museums Trust Appoint Fundraising Manager
- Opportunity Now Available For New Trustees To Join The Board At York Museums Trust
- York Museums Trust First Open Weekend To Take Place 25 & 26 June 2016
- ‘Trade Agreement' Sees JORVIK Vikings Move Next Door!
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.