Please note that York St Mary’s is currently closed.
The main entrance area is fully accessible by approaching York St Mary’s from Coppergate Square, within the Coppergate Centre. Visitors approaching from the Castlegate side have to go down a short flight of steps.
The building is on two floors. The main exhibition area on the ground floor is fully accessible. The children’s area on the upper mezzanine can only be accessed via a flight of stairs.
There is one accessible toilet with baby changing facilities on the ground floor.
The church is located in the city centre, with frequent local buses and Park and Ride stops within close walking distance. Cars can drop off visitors close to the entrance of St Mary’s on Castlegate. Castle Car Park is directly opposite the church and has Blue Badge parking bays. For more information on car parking in York, please click here.
For more information please call 01904 687687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- York Castle Museum, York Art Gallery and the Yorkshire Museum Open As Normal
- York Museums Trust To Host Consultation Meetings To Improve Access Across Sites
- Dinosaurs, Vivienne Westwood and the BFG! York Museums Trust’s Major Exhibitions and Events for 2018
- Give a year of great days out this Christmas with the YMT Card
- Projects involving York Museums Trust shortlisted for three York Cultural Awards
Keep in Touch
Enter your email address to sign up to the York Museums Trust newsletter.